Flex Sifters Sieves
Material: Stainless Steel-316 and 316-L.
Hole Sizes: 150 microns to 25 mm.
Hole Shape: Round, Square, Grater, Oblong Slotted, Herring Bone, Hexagonal.
Standards: ASTM E-674, ASTM-E-454.
We are an acclaimed name actively involved in offering our respected clients a superior quality assortment of Flex Sifters Sieves. Centrifugal action can achieve a high volume of screening with a small machine footprint. These are mainly used for Check Screening but can also be used for sizing & separation. Sieves are designed to withstand the high stress forces generated and apertures and sheet thicknesses are carefully selected for maintaining proper throughput & particle size distribution.
- Material Of Construction: Stainless Steel-316 and 316-L Quality
- Aperture Sizes: 150 microns to 25 mm
- Aperture Shape: Round, Square, Grater, Oblong Slotted, Herring Bone, Hexagonal
- Standards: ASTM E-674, ASTM-E-454
- Design: c.GMP Quality
- Special Designs: For ultrasonic sifters, high amplitude sifters & high throughputsifters
- Special Sieves: Safe Static Dissipation